- Rate Setpoint is the rate the unit will try to maintain when it is running
- If the rate is above the Hi Shutoff or below the Lo Shutoff for longer than the Alarm Delay
the unit will attempt to shut the flow off and go into an alarm state, which must be cleared by the user before continuing.
- If the unit must shut down it will go to the SHUTDOWN state and the output percentage (OP) will be set to the value of the Shutoff Out% parameter.
- The Mode determines if the unit will run a batch and then stop, or run continously.
- If in batch mode, the unit will run until the gross weight has changed by the Batch Amount minus the Preact
- Wait Time is how long the unit will wait after STOP before computing its final total