- Unit of measure specifies a label that can be either pounds (lb), or kilograms (kg). The unit must be calibrated in the selected units.
- Instrument ID is a label that appears on the left side of the first line of the display. You may enter up to 19 characters.
- Operator ID is a label that appears in the "MONITOR" web page. You may enter up to 3 characters.
- Decimal Point defines how many digits to the right of the decimal point are shown in weight readings.
- Grads determines the resolution to which weight values are rounded
- Number of Averages specifies how many WAVERSAVERŪ filter output values are summed to produce the value used to calculate weight.
- WAVERSAVERŪ selects a setting for a digital filter. WAVERSAVERŪ is used to filter out vibration.
- variation_thd The "steady weight filter" computes filters with time constants of 64, 32, 16, and 2 samples. If the difference between
the maximum and minimum samples over the time constant of a filter is greater than this parameter, the filter value is set to the value of the filter with a smaller time constant. This allows the filter to settle faster when a weigh jump occurs.
- Suggested value for the variation_thd is the scale capacity / 2500.0. Note: setting the variation_thd to 0.0 disables this filter.
- motion_thd The weight is set to the value the filter above with the largest time constant, provided that the difference between the max and min filter outputs
over the time constant of the filter is less than this parameter.
- Suggested value for the motion_thd is the scale capacity / 10000.0
- Low Pass Filter selects if a large value hardware capacitor is used. This capacitor will filter out noise, at the expense of a slower response time. Note: recalibration may be required after changing the value of this setting.
- Scale Capacity is the maximum load the scale can measure.
- Use Default I/O determines whether the inputs on the I/O card are used in their default sense. If this parameter is "NO", the inputs must be MAPPED to use.
The default sense is
- START = INPUT 1
- STOP = INPUT 2
- ESTOP = INPUT 3
- FORCE REFILL = INPUT 4
- CLEAR TOTAL = INPUT 5